Order Management System
Add the Order Management System to your website so that you can track orders and take credit card payments for gift vouchers, donations, products, service bookings, membership subscriptions, etc.
- Order Tracking: Each order for a product or service is recorded in the database.
- Payment Tracking: Each payment for the orders are recorded in the database.
- Multiple Payment Methods: You can set up multiple payment methods for your customers to choose from. For example, you may have an option for Cash on Delivery, PayPal or Credit Card.
- Secure: The Order Management System includes an SSL Certificate to ensure the credit card transaction is secure.
- Recurring Payments: Use the recurring payments system to take credit card payments on a regular basis (i.e. monthly) for membership subscriptions, etc. You can also take an initial payment for one amount and subsequent payments for another amount recurring over a particular time period (i.e. monthly) for a certain number of occurences. For example, take $400 immediately and $200 monthly for the next 3 months totalling $1000 all up, or take $99 now and 39 per fortnight for 25 occurences.
- Form Based: Simply add a form to your website to take payments for gift certificates, donations, etc.
- Products: Integrate with the Product Catalogue System to take payments for products you sell.
- Service Bookings: Integrate with the Service Booking System to take payments for booking services.
- Membership Subscriptions: Integration with the Membership Management System will allow you to take payments for subscription applications and renewals.