Membership Management System
If you have a business that requires a customer or member database, our system allows your contacts to self subscribe and add/edit their details on your site. You can provide secure information to these members via a login. And payment can also be accepted with membership applications and renewals.
- Easy to Manage: Maintaining your contacts database is easy using the online editor.
- No Limits: There are no limits to the number of contacts/members you can add.
- Groups: Setup different groups or membership levels such as Gold, Silver and Bronze Members. You may also setup subgroups. A good example of that would be group called Members and a subgroup called Committee Members.
- Time Limits: Give your members options to the length of subscription, for example: 1 day, 1 month, 3 months, 1 year or unlimited time.
- Automated Subscriptions: Your members are able to quickly and easily subscribe.
- Approvals: Setup your group so that when new members subscribe an email is sent to the moderator(s) of the group for approval.
- Payments: Integration of the Order Management System into your website will enable your customers to make secure credit card payments for their subscription applications and renewals immediately. Using the recurring payments option will allow you to take subscription payments automatically on a regular basis (i.e. monthly) from each member.
- Referrals: Give your members a link to your website which includes their Referral (or Affiliate) ID that they can include on their website or in their emails and when someone subscribes to the site via those links the referrer is recorded against the referree.
- Self-edit: Your members can edit their own profiles.
- Customise: Let Hostnow or your developer customise what fields you want to display/edit for your members.
- Members Listings: List your members to the public or other members only.
- Templates: Have Hostnow or your website developer create a custom template to list and display members details your way.
- Connections: Track the connections made between members when they view each others details.
- Password Protected Content: Integration with the Content Management System allows you to set permissions on pages and menu items, so you can manage a ‘members only’ section, accessible via a password, to provide additional value for members and reward them for their continued support.
- Discounts: Integrate this system with the Product Catalogue System or Service Booking System to give your members discounts to the products or services.
- Email: Setup standard letters and merge them to email your members. Integrate with the Email Marketing System so you get all the benefits and features of that system too.